Thiefing this from because it's lunchbreak and I don't wanna work!
*You must post these rules.
*Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
*You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
*Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
*No tag backs
I'm not one to do tagging. I don't even think I interract with anyone on here regularly enough to tag anyone (maybe 'er Nami? lol. And quasigeek whom I've stolen this from)
Still, 10 fun facts about me:
1. I've been playing music since I was 3 and a half or so. I've done musical camps, went to arts-programs oriented schools up until college. all the artsy creativeness started there
2. I like to think I'm superman and can't get physically ill, which is a thought process that's been brought on by an irrational fear to actually get sick. Funny thing is, all the positive reinforcements tends to work. I catch a cold once a year and get mild food-poisoning every so often, but that's it. So far. *knocks on wood*
3. The career I wanted to do was graphic artist. For some reason at that time my mom was like "NO don't do that they don't have openings and the salary is crap - like she would know right? - and I somehow rerouted myself in programming. I'd really love to go back and learn more in the trade of graphic design though. Or get some 3D design cred under my belt. Ah well.
4. I can hear most high frequencies. Everything is really loud for me. So if there is a lot of background noise, I can't understand people talking easily. I can hear dog whistles, though. Ha.
5. One of my favorite activites is to go on longish walks with my MP3 player and just make AMVs of stories I want to live/write (and sometimes play them out in part0 in my head. I zone out a lot if I walk with other people.
6. What I look for in music is emotion & lyrics. If a tune is catchy I may sing along, but I won't say I like the song. If I hear a song too often and start disliking it, I tend to modify the lyrics. "Under my turtle Bella", "Shave my leg, shave my leg!", "Opps, I farted again!", "Near, far, you're better where you are!" "You're bountiful, its through! - or you're beautiful, it's trou (french for hole)", "I'm on the edge, of vulgarity", "Shop right now, thank you for the rush". [Bonus if you can guess all the songs? lol] Sometimes I only do it in my head. Sometimes I do it out loud. Haha.
7. I am probably the person who's seen the less movies you know. Somehow though, I've always seen movies my friends haven't seen that I really loved. Some of these include classics like Donnie Darko, The New Guy, The Hot Chick, Boondock Saints, But I'm a Cheerleader, Super Mario Bros (which was so terrible it was great! lol), and probably a bunch of others I'm currently forgetting. Oh, and my favorite movie of all time? Homeward Bound :3
8. I cannot focus on the same task for very long. Being distracted at work actually makes me work faster. Because my brain just seems to oversaturate and not process any info anymore after an hour or so of brain-cramming. I need to do a memory dump, lol. (Which explains why, during a movie, I'll sometimes randomly check my cell or twitter. I'm not uninterested, I just wanna get back into it otherwise I'll forget what the second part is about.
9. I've been 5'6" since I entered junior high (equivalent of grade 7 in the states, I guess). I was a giant in elem school and then half the class grew right past me
10. My favorite drink is all sorts of Mountain Dew. I would be an MD fanatic if it was more readily available in Canada. If you want to buy me a drink, I don't want alcohol (well, unless it's got the Dew in it, lol)!